Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Please Read!

Dear She's Crafty Members,

First off I want to thank everyone for participating and supporting She's Crafty! I am very happy with its success and I am even happier I have had the chance to meet so many lovely people.

As you all know before each craft I purchase all of the supplies for people attending. I am aware that at times people have to cancel due to unforeseen reasons. When someone does not show up and does not pay for the supplies it costs me money. There have been many instances when someone notifies me they can not attend which is very helpful. There also a lot of times when people just don't show up. If this keeps happening I may not be able to continue running She's Crafty events as I won't be able to afford it. To avoid this I am going to implement a new online payment system. The online payment system will work as follows:

* I will send each person a link to pay online with their credit card or paypal account.
* In order for me to purchase your supplies you must pay before the supplies RSVP date given.
* There are no refunds.
* If you cancel before the supplies have been bought your money will go towards a charitable donation.
* If you cancel after the supplies the RSVP date and they have been bought your moneys stays with me

You are always welcome to purchase the supplies on your own. You are also welcome to come pick up your supplies after the event if you are not able to make it.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. I look forward to seeing you at more She's Crafty craft events!

Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment