Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Recipes for the Soul!

She's Crafty Presents:

Recipes for the Soul
Craft lead by Leanne

Date:
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Time:
4:00pm - 7:00pm
Location:
Victory Cafe
Street:
581 Markham St
City/Town:
Toronto, ON


This time we are going to collage and decorate recipe boxes! Along with this I want us to trade recipes!

All you have to do is show up with an old magazine and a pair of scissors and a few dollars ($6) in your pocket (I will let you know how much once I have bought the supplies).

We are going to decorate and collage recipe boxes and trade recipes!

Everyone attending must e-mail me their favorite recipe along with a little story about why they love it (no more than a few sentences). I will bring a copy of each recipe submitted so when the craft is done we will not only have a box but a stack of new recipes.


You can email your favorite recipe to shescrafty88@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Leanne

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment